David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center Location and Phone Number
David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center
300 N. Denver Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74103
Phone: (918) 596-8900
The David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center Lobby will open at 8:00am. and close at 7:00pm each day.
The David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center, also know as the Tulsa Jail, upon initial completion had a total capacity of 1714 beds. New pods added in 2017 added 266 beds to that capacity; Mental Health pods have a maximum capacity of 106 and the new dorm pods have a maximum of 160.
Inmates are afforded the opportunity to attend church services and educational classes.
The Programs & Education Unit of the DLMCJC strives to offer a variety of classes and programs in order to provide inmates with a new or improved skill set to assist in reducing recidivism. Each year 20-30 people graduate with a GED and are presented with a Certificate of Completion.
DLMCJC Property Room Hours
The Property Room is open to release an inmate’s property from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. An Inmate Property Release Authorization form must be signed prior to the release of the property.
Inmate Trust Account
All cash in the possession of an inmate at the time of booking will be deposited into the inmate’s trust fund account.
Inmates at David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center may receive funds for their trust fund account by mail or through deposits made using the on-site kiosks.
ON-SITE DEPOSITS, IN PERSON:
- Kiosks are situated in the DLMCJC front lobby. The kiosks can be used to add money to an inmate’s account using cash, credit card or debit card. (Courtesy fees apply.) The David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center lobby is open to the public from 8:00am until 7:00pm.
- We do not accept money orders or cashier’s checks in the front lobby. Money orders or cashier’s checks are accepted via US mail only.
- Money orders or cashier’s checks made payable to Tulsa County Inmate Trust Fund may be mailed.
- The mailing address is:
David L Moss Criminal Justice Center
300 N. Denver Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74103
- The name of the inmate and their DLMCJC number must be written on the money order. (Do not put this information in the “Pay to the Order” space).
- There must be a return address on the envelope containing the money order.
- All the identifying information must be legible, complete and correct or the money order/cashier’s check will be returned to sender.
- DLMCJC does not accept cash or personal checks of any kind.
- Cash received by DLMCJC via mail will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
Commissary items can be ordered for an inmate at https://tulsaok.icaregifts.com/.
Our Special Operations Response Team (SORT) at the David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center is a specially trained group of officers, made up of four teams between three shifts, so they are available twenty-four hours a day. They respond to emergency situations which occur inside the jail, that are beyond the normal capabilities of the DLMCJC staff. The SORT team is specially selected and trained to provide specialized tactical response to neutralize large scale disturbances, escape attempts, hostage situations and other significant events that have the potential to threaten facility security.
Tulsa County Jail Quick Links
- Order commissary items – Provide snacks and sundry items
- DLM Visitor’s Request Form – Anyone wanting to visit an inmate must complete and submit this form.
- Tulsa County Inmate Information Center – Resources for navigating the county jail and court system.
- Search by Name – Search online inmate database by name.
- Booking ID List – View list of all inmates by Booking ID.
- Inmate Handbook (English)
- Inmate Handbook (Spanish) – Manual para Internos