On May 15th, The Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office Public Services Unit will resume providing full services to members of the public. However, customers need to be aware of a few measures that will be in place to protect the public as well as our employees:
For Friday’s opening for Public Services, we have taken the following measures:
- Standard COVID-19 questions will be posted at the entry doors. If anyone answers yes to any of these questions, they will not be permitted in.
- Lobby capacity will be limited to five customers. (Only customers receiving services should take up lobby space.)
- Those customers waiting outside the entrance on the porch will need to stand six feet apart. (There will be markers on the pavement) Or, they may wait in their cars.
- Sanitizer will be available to all customers to disinfect their hands.
- Customers will be served on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- Customers will not be allowed into the secure area without a face mask.
- The Lobby and secure areas will be disinfected on a regular basis.